I am a Postdoctoral Researcher in Computer Science at the KRDB Research Centre for Knowledge and Data (Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy). From February to August 2020, I was also a Research Affiliate (Visiting Scholar) at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) of the University of California, San Diego (UCSD).
I hold a PhD in Computer Science, earned cum laude at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, and a Master’s Degree in Mathematics, earned cum laude at Università degli Studi di Milano. My scientific interests involve computational logic and Business Process Management (BPM): specifically, my research activity focuses on theoretical and methodological aspects of mathematical logic and formal methods for verification of complex (business) processes with data.
Main Research Areas
Formal Verification, Automated Reasoning, BPM, Computational Logic, Model Checking, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematical Logic, Theoretical Computer Science
- Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
- Office: BZ P.201
- Tel.: +39 0471 016028
- E-mail: email@example.com
Curriculum Vitae (07/11/2022): CV
- 2022 Best BPMDissertation award
- 2022 Best Italian PhD Thesis in Theoretical Computer Science award
- Invited Speaker at iPRA 2022, a FLoC 2022 workshop
- Best Paper Awardat BPM 2021
- 09/09/2021: Our paper titled ‘CoCoMoT: Conformance Checking of Multi-perspective Processes via SMT’, co-authored with Paolo Felli, Marco Montali, Andrey Rivkin and Sarah Winkler, won the Best Paper Award at the 19th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM 2021).